TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for visiting a Gillmore Innovations International web site, including Advanced Holistic Health, LLC and brandygillmore.com
These complete terms and conditions are inclusive for all companies, agents, owners, employees, subsidiaries and any affiliates of Advanced Holistic Health, LLC, and Gillmore Holistics International.
1. Intellectual Property: You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this web site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works or in any other way disemminate from such materials or content. As much as we want to get this information to the world, accuracy of this information is important to us. If you are interested in sharing this work, please contact us first to obtain express written permission.
For information on requesting such permission, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. Limitations on use: You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to access this web site or be accompanied by an adult with ACTIVE supervision. If you are not at least eighteen years old, you are not permitted to access this web site for any reason without ACTIVE adult supervision.
If you are provided a password to access this web site, then that password is for your personal use only, unless otherwise specified. You agree to be responsible for the security of your password.
3. Medical Disclaimer: In using this site, you understand that you are responsible for your own health and health choices. And that per Federal Law, only a medical doctor and/or prescription drug is able to make any claims to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure disease. You understand that this website, including all verbal and written content and techniques, cannot and will not go against Federal Law and make any promises or claims to do such; including any illness that you have had, currently have or may have in the future. You understand that you should always communicate openly with your doctor about anything you are doing that has the ability to affect your health and that if you do have a medical condition or are on prescription medications that it is always recommended to have these closely monitored while participating in any activities that could affect your health. Additionally, you understand that you are not being asked or encouraged to discontinue any medications, recommendations, or treatments made by your doctor or medical professional and that it is always recommended to follow your doctors recommendations. You understand that any programs, workshops, content, videos, blogs, or any information verbal, written, typed or otherwise is not a replacement for medical advice or psychiatric care. You fully realize that your health is your responsibility and you release Brandy Gillmore, Advanced Holistic Health, Gillmore Innovations International and Gillmore Holistics, from any future health related issues that you might have. You also understand that each persons results are their own responsibility. You understand that all information is educational and that there is no guarantee of monies to be made as no one is able to guarantee money and/or success.
5. Third Party References and Hyperlinks: This web site may link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of Gillmore Innovations International, and you acknowledge that Gillmore Innovations International is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the other site by or any association with its operators.
6. Information You Submit: You hereby warrant that any information you submit to Gillmore Innovations International through this web site is owned by you and that you have the necessary authority to submit such information. You hereby grant Brandy Gillmore and Gillmore Innovations Internaional a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to display, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, and otherwise use any suggestions, ideas, and information that you provide.
* Obscene, vulgar, or pornographic; Encourages the commission of a crime or violation of a law; Violates any state or federal law in the U.S. and/or the jurisdiction in which you reside;
* Infringes the intellectual rights of a third party; Is otherwise offensive or inappropriate based upon the type of content and information provided by Gillmore Innovations International and/or third parties on this web site.
* Gillmore Innovations International reserves the right to remove or otherwise delete any content or submission from you that violates these rules, or which are inappropriate in Gillmore Innovations International’s sole discretion, without liability or warning to you.
* Gillmore Innovations International reserves the right to cooperate with law enforcement officials and court officials in the investigation or prosecution of any crime or lawsuit.
?* You agree to hold Gillmore Innovations International harmless from any consequences or actions taken by Gillmore Innovations International in cooperation with such law enforcement investigation or court order.
7. Contacting Us: If you need to contact us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a letter at: Gillmore Innovations International, 8549 Wilshire Blvd #1127, Beverly Hills, CA 90211.
8. Disclaimer: All materials, information, software, products, and services included in or available through this website
are provided “as is” and “as available” for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement. Company and its agent do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; or that the content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this website is solely at your own risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you.
9. Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances shall Gillmore Innovations International, or its agents, affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, and contractors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this web site.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, company’s liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
10. Indemnification: Upon a request by Gillmore Innovations International, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Gillmore Innovations International and its other affiliated companies harmless, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your misuse of this web site or from your violation of the terms and conditions stated herein.
11. Severability and integrations: Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Gillmore Innovations International with respect to this web site and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications between you and Gillmore Innovations International with respect to this web site. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.