In today’s IQ episode, I take a look at two different topics that I have been asked about a lot over the past few weeks, that can be very profound and helpful for your life as well.
After last week's episode, when I worked with our volunteer Brian, he and I had been talking about hidden, subconscious patterns of hardship.
Several people emailed in asking questions like, “are there any ways to tell if I have this link?” This pattern is so common in our culture and yet in many cases, it’s also buried deep in the subconscious mind.
For that reason, I wanted to speak directly to this question and answer in a simple, easy way that you can tell if you have this link – along with a simple shift that you can make to start changing this pattern in your life.
Then in the second part of the episode, I share with you what I do with my own diet that helps keep me energized. And one of the first ways I first used my energy after I became aware of it, was to ask my body what foods it wanted to stay happy and healthy. I could feel when my body wanted certain foods.
Every one of us has this connection… we just need to learn how to connect with it. I believe that every single person should understand their own energy, connect with their own energy and know how to use their own energy.
That is why I created this quick and energy/body video set that can help everyone connect with their own energy and their own body.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to make sure you are not giving positive energy to a hardship situation
- Why giving positive energy to a hardship mentality creates more hardship
- How to shift the hardship value mentality
- How much the mind can change the energy of the body
- Why you are craving unhealthy foods and how it connects with your energy
- Understanding your diet and what your body wants
- Simple steps you can take to improve your diet
- How important protein is for your body
- What kind of diet I choose to keep my body and mind healthy
This episode is for you if you have experienced any of the following:
- Chronic cycles of hardship
- Feelings of needing to “one-up” anyone in a conversation about their pain
- Issues with knowing what foods your body needs
- Struggles to connect, understand, and get information from your body’s energy
Links and resources:
- Email contact: [email protected]
- Website: https://brandygillmore.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brandy.gillmore/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/brandygillmore/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandyGillmore
- Training: https://brandygillmore.com/healing
- TEDx Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dEbqRYqY_0
Share this episode with someone you love – click on the buttons on the left.