Have you ever felt pressure to “do” or “be” in a certain way in hopes to make sure everyone likes you or, have you ever felt that if you didn’t please everyone, they would abandon you? These feelings are very common. So too, is the underlying fear of being judged and the tricky ways it can lead us down a path of people-pleasing and caring too much about other people's opinions.
In this week's quick IQ episode, Brandy discusses how these feelings can lead us to prioritize the needs and desires of others over our own. It can lead to an overwhelming sense of obligation which can affect our health, relationships, and what we are manifesting in life.
Join us as Brandy shares 3 key insights you can use today to shift these feelings and step out of people-pleasing without sacrificing our well-being or dreams and into a more authentic and fulfilling life. This short and powerful IQ episode has something for everyone, you won’t want to miss it!
Additional links and resources:
- Email contact: [email protected]
- Website: https://brandygillmore.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brandy.gillmore/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/brandygillmore/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandyGillmore
- Training: https://brandygillmore.com/healing
- TEDx Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dEbqRYqY_0
Topics covered: people pleasing, overwhelm, patterns