What do you want your relationships to look like? We are all creating our relationships either consciously or subconsciously.
Relationship patterns can hold us back from authentic connections with family, friends, and even significant others. Transforming your relationship patterns to create loving connections is key to living a happy spirit-full life.
In this episode, I cover 3 very important “blind spots” you'll want to know to help identify and transform your relationship patterns and build positive, loving relationships, not only with others but with yourself.
I also discuss:
* The importance of focusing in on your vision
* What you need to do if your vision isn't clear
*Why you shouldn't compare yourself to others or blame yourself
And so much more!
Also, you won't want to miss my upcoming class with The Shift Network. To learn more click the link below.
Upcoming class with The Shift Network: https://shiftnetwork.isrefer.com/go/shBG/a23475/
And, if you missed part 1 and part 2 with Michelle, I highly recommend going back and listening to those episodes.
Other episodes mentioned:
Episode 35 – Relationship hurt – Uplifting
Episode 57 – Woman addressed her patterns and manifested her soulmate
Episode 91 – All about blocks
Episode Quick IQ #1 – Blaming Self for relationship troubles
Additional links and resources:
- Email contact: [email protected]
- Website: https://brandygillmore.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brandy.gillmore/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/brandygillmore/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandyGillmore
- Training: https://brandygillmore.com/healing
- TEDx Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dEbqRYqY_0