As you can tell by listening to past episodes when Brandy works with a volunteer to help them radically release their pain or heal their body, our minds are truly incredible. And what Brandy is doing is really helping them to change their mind programming and their specific emotional-energetic connections in the mind.
However, a common question that Brandy receives is if faith is important for healing. And in many cases, it is not necessary for healing, or at least not in the way you might think.
So whether or not faith is important for healing, the answer is both yes and no.
For the body's self-healing mechanism to work, faith is not needed in general, but there can be key parts to the healing process itself that do require faith to create, which do require faith to actually lead to healing.
So again, the answer is both yes and no – it's a bit complex to explain.
So in this episode, this IQ. Episode Brandi breaks this topic down and simplifies it to make it easy, clear, and uplifting – this is something you'll definitely want to incorporate in your life.
If you are working on healing yourself, this is a must! You won't want to miss this episode!
Additional links and resources:
- Email contact: [email protected]
- Website: https://brandygillmore.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brandy.gillmore/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/brandygillmore/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandyGillmore
- Training: https://brandygillmore.com/healing
- TEDx Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dEbqRYqY_0