The gift of change can be so exciting, especially when you really learn how to program your mind and see how much you have the power to heal yourself and change your life. And sometimes, when we make changes in life, it can feel as though the people in our lives do not like the new you. However, that might not be the case. In today’s quick IQ episode, Brandy answers a listener's question about what to do if people in our lives don’t like the new you.
Brandy shares key insights into what you can do to embrace these new positive changes in your life and how to navigate your relationships with friends and family so you can feel more peaceful as you continue to transform your mindset and uplevel your life.
Whether you’ve already begun making changes in your life and are experiencing friction in your relationships, or you’re still thinking about getting started, these insights Brandy shares in this episode are helpful to most everyone. Tune in to see how you can feel more connected, more loved, and more accepted, even through the journey of transformational healing. Come join us!
Additional links and resources:
- Email contact: [email protected]
- Website: https://brandygillmore.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brandy.gillmore/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/brandygillmore/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandyGillmore
- Training: https://brandygillmore.com/healing
- TEDx Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dEbqRYqY_0
Topics covered: spiritual, growth, change, connection, relationships, family