How often have you found yourself trying to “force yourself” into feeling or not feeling an emotion? As much as we all want it to, it doesn’t work that way. But the good news is, that there are ways to release yourself from those negative thought patterns and feel whole again.
Every so often, we can fall into a pattern of behavior where it seems impossible to get anything done; our motivation wanes and nothing has that spark that it used to have. When this happens, we tend to pull into ourselves and feel like we are failing. This feeling turns into a spiral of self-defeat that continues to pull us under.
In this IQ installment, I will talk about:
- Why it can feel so complicated to release unwanted emotions
- Underlying causes for a lack of motivation and procrastination
- How to align yourself with your goals
- Why it is so important to stop being hard on yourself and equally important to be supportive of yourself.
Links and resources:
- Email contact: [email protected]
- Website: https://brandygillmore.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brandy.gillmore/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/brandygillmore/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandyGillmore
- Training: https://brandygillmore.com/healing
- TEDx Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dEbqRYqY_0
Share this episode with someone you love – click on the buttons on the left.