In this week’s IQ episode, a listener writes in to bring up a wonderful thought that may have even crossed your mind: “I am wondering if you are bypassing the negative and having people focus on the positive,” she writes. What a great observation and I can definitely see how it could look like that, which means we need to unpack it and talk about what “bypassing the negative” really means.
Through the course of the episode, we break this topic out into two separate ideas:
- What does “bypassing the negative” look like?
- Ways to address your own negative thought patterns so you can begin to heal.
Both of these topics are so important to help you fully embrace the healing journey and reprogram your mind to accept good, positive energy. I see people all of the time who are making decisions and sending themselves down the wrong path but many times, they don’t even realize that is where they are headed. Many times, they believe they are headed in a good direction, but actually end up increasing their problems along the way.
In this podcast, we discuss what you need to do to release the negative and reprogram your mind for lasting results. I will also share with you a simple technique that you can use to program new, positive information into your subconscious mind and energy and stop “bypassing the negative” once and for all.
In this podcast, you will learn:
- What happens when you just try to get rid of the negative
- Positive programming and Simple Network Mind Programming™
- Finding your brain repeating old patterns
- The importance of love
- Avoiding common mistakes that can leave you stuck OR even create more issues.
- How to really get the change that you are wanting
Share this episode with someone you love – click on the buttons on the left.