Self-judgment and being hard on yourself can impact your health and your life.
All of the time many people do not even see they are being hard on themselves and don't understand just how much their self-judgment can impact the body, their relationships, and all areas.
In this episode, I work with a lovely woman, Laura, who has been on the healing path for 9 years. What she discovers about self-judgment is eye-opening.
Also, in this episode:
- Discover how self-judgment can affect your health and life.
- An exercise you can do to help release self-judgment and bring in more self-love and self-acknowledgment.
PS… If you would like the additional training and techniques mentioned in the session, here is the link: https://brandygillmore.com/freebonustraining
Additional links and resources:
- Email contact: [email protected]
- Website: https://brandygillmore.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brandy.gillmore/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/brandygillmore/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandyGillmore
- Training: https://brandygillmore.com/healing
- TEDx Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dEbqRYqY_0