In this episode, I work with my volunteer Brian as we work on shifting his pain from a 7 to a 4 just by shifting feelings of pain and pride in hardship. He Is so wonderful and has very beautiful energy.
Taking pride in his previous hardships was impacting not only his health but also his relationships and his desire for love, so in this episode, I work with him about reminding his mind that it is safer to let things go.
We established early on that he believes that our thoughts create our life, so if he were to maintain those links, not only will he continue to have chronic pain… He will also continue to manifest that pain in his relationships.
I also invite him to mindful of the fact that it is the change that creates the blessing and not the hardship that creates the blessings. Linking up “problems” with gifts draws more problems to you.
- Are you really willing to let go of hardship?
- Are you willing to let go of the hurt from the past or does a part of you want to hold on?
- Do you have a vision of what you want your relationships to look and feel like?
- Our thoughts affect our lives and the outcome of every situation.
Additional links and resources:
- Email contact: [email protected]
- Website: https://brandygillmore.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brandy.gillmore/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/brandygillmore/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandyGillmore
- Training: https://brandygillmore.com/healing
- TEDx Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dEbqRYqY_0