All too often people unknowingly shut down parts of themselves and don't even realize it's happening.
Sometimes this can happen from hurt, or criticism or even just losing a belief in themselves.
No matter what the initial trigger or cause was, the feelings of being shut down can impact your life and health in a variety of different ways and even keep you from healing.
That was the case for today's volunteer, Chris. You will absolutely LOVE her! She is great self-awareness and self-honesty that brings to the surface some underlying feelings of being shut down.
Chris has had several ongoing, chronic health issues. In her case, this is foundational for healing AND for living life to its fullest. Is this something that you are experiencing in your own life? If so, or even if you THINK it might be, then you definitely won't want to miss this episode.
If you want to:
* Live life fully
* Allow your soul its greatest expression
…then I would strongly recommend listening to this episode then following through with the exercise at the end and reflecting on the insights and how they may be impacting your own life, healing and happiness.
Additional links and resources:
- Email contact: [email protected]
- Website: https://brandygillmore.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brandy.gillmore/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/brandygillmore/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandyGillmore
- Training: https://brandygillmore.com/healing
- TEDx Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dEbqRYqY_0