Are you someone who is self-critical and needs some more self-love? Today's self-healing podcast episode picks up where we left off last week with our lovely volunteer, Chris. We dive deeper into understanding what is really going on in Chris's mind that keeps her stuck in that repetitive pattern of self-criticism that is fueling a feeling of feeling shut down on the inside. If you are someone with patterns of self-criticism and self-sabotage that are keeping you from living the life you deserve, you'll want to listen to this podcast episode!
Also, please enjoy the simple and easy exercise in this self-healing podcast episode to help you step into the best version of yourself and bring more self-love into your life.
Additional links and resources:
- Email contact: [email protected]
- Website: https://brandygillmore.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brandy.gillmore/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/brandygillmore/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandyGillmore
- Training: https://brandygillmore.com/healing
- TEDx Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dEbqRYqY_0