Hard on yourself? You're not alone! It's so easy to beat ourselves up when things don't go our way. When we experience pain and challenges in life, it can feel like the world is against us – often, our health and relationships are affected, which can make things feel even worse. But what if there were a better way? What if you were kind, supportive, and loving to yourself?
Our volunteer, Mia, has been extremely hard on herself. She is experiencing pain in multiple areas of the body. As she works with Brandy, many emotions and insights come up that many people will relate to. Brandy shares powerful information on shifting from being forceful with the mind into being more loving and intentional while programming the mind.
Today's podcast episode will resonate with many listeners who chase perfection or who are hard on themselves. Join Brandy as she shares powerful insights into how to shift your perspective and create real change in order to live a happy, healthy life with more harmony.
You won't want to miss this episode!
Additional links and resources:
- Email contact: [email protected]
- Website: https://brandygillmore.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brandy.gillmore/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/brandygillmore/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandyGillmore
- Training: https://brandygillmore.com/healing
- TEDx Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dEbqRYqY_0