Feeling the need to please others can lead us down an unhealthy path of self-judgment. In this podcast episode, Brandy continues working with Dave, who has had some guilt and shame-related struggles that affect his health and sleep. This episode takes an unexpected turn and provides some insights you won’t want to miss.
Listen in as Brandy shares key takeaways that you can start doing today to begin embodying your authentic self and to let go of judging yourself and others so that you can live a happier, healthier life. Come join us!
Additional links and resources:
- Email contact: [email protected]
- Website: https://brandygillmore.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brandy.gillmore/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/brandygillmore/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandyGillmore
- Training: https://brandygillmore.com/healing
- TEDx Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dEbqRYqY_0
Topics: self-love, self-sabotage, past lives, deserving, shame, guilt, self-punishment, mindset