It is common for people to be self-critical at times, especially when they feel that they have made a mistake or fallen short in some way. However, excessive self-criticism can be detrimental to our mental and emotional well-being, which can then contribute to illness and pain.
If you find that you are frequently self-critical or find it difficult to forgive yourself for past mistakes, you’re going to love this podcast episode.
In today’s volunteer episode, Brandy works with a beautiful volunteer, Paula, who has been dealing with some serious health issues over the past few months. Brandy’s true desire is for everyone to become empowered to create true healing and the insights and awareness that come from this episode are powerful, expansive, and beautiful.
Listen in as Brandy shares 2 key things you can start doing today to cultivate more self-love and self-forgiveness, and let go of the criticism, so you can feel happier, more self-confident, and live your best life.
Come join us!
Want to learn how to work with your own mind to self-heal? Join the course: https://brandygillmore.com/join-course
Podcast transcript coming soon!
Additional links and resources:
- Email contact: [email protected]
- Website: https://brandygillmore.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brandy.gillmore/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/brandygillmore/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandyGillmore
- Training: https://brandygillmore.com/healing
- TEDx Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dEbqRYqY_0
Topics: loneliness, disconnect, love, relationships