Being a loving parent doesn't mean foregoing setting boundaries for your child's safety. It is important to remember that children are still learning and developing and that setting healthy boundaries are essential for their emotional and physical safety.
In today’s quick IQ episode, Brandy shares a listener's question about how to parent from a place of love and still create boundaries without fear and guilt. Listen in as Brandy shares key insights on how you can foster love and respect without sacrificing essential boundaries for your child’s physical and emotional safety.
And, one key that is often overlooked, which may surprise you. And, it may have nothing at all to do with your child or teenager.
This is a must-listen episode for any parent, grandparent, or caregiver. Come join us!
View the podcast transcript here.
Additional links and resources:
- Email contact: [email protected]
- Website: https://brandygillmore.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brandy.gillmore/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/brandygillmore/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandyGillmore
- Training: https://brandygillmore.com/healing
- TEDx Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dEbqRYqY_0
Topics covered: change, resolutions, goals, new year