If you’ve ever found yourself getting caught up in the negative, it can cloud our judgment in how we view those around us – including the ones closest to us. Focusing too much negativity not only affects our relationships but also impacts both mental and physical health.
Today’s episode is divine timing, as we explore the importance of shifting our mindset and seeing the good in ourselves and others. Listen in as Brandy works with our beautiful volunteer, Lily who is an absolute sweetheart, with wonderful self-awareness.
This episode is a must-listen for anyone who has ever had difficulty looking at life from a place of positivity. So, if you're ready to embrace a more positive, empowered mindset and start seeing the good in yourself and those around you, then tune in to this episode of our podcast. You won't want to miss the beautiful insights that unfold!
Join us in this episode and start your journey toward manifesting and transforming your relationships today!
Want to learn how to work with your own mind to self-heal? Join the course: https://brandygillmore.com/join-course
View the podcast transcript here.
Additional links and resources:
- Email contact: [email protected]
- Website: https://brandygillmore.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brandy.gillmore/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/brandygillmore/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandyGillmore
- Training: https://brandygillmore.com/healing
- TEDx Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dEbqRYqY_0
Topics: relationships, parenting, positivity, transformation, self-criticism