If you've been struggling with feeling hurt in relationships, it can have an impact on your health and healing, and you might not even realize it.
In today's podcast episode, Brandy continues with our beautiful volunteer Paula. You'll absolutely love her. She is so sweet, and self-aware and vulnerable with her emotions. It's just beautiful.
In part 3, and the final episode with Paula, Brandy helps Paula uncover feelings of hurt from her relationships that have festered for many years and affecting her health and healing.
And for many people they feel powerless to change their relationships, yet there is hope.
Join Brandy as she shares key insights to help transform the hurt hurt in your relationships and create loving support for yourself.
If you are experiencing hurt in your relationships whether it is recent or you've been feeling hurt for many years, you won’t want to miss this episode! Brandy shares powerful insights to help you shift your feelings of hurt and change your relationships from the inside.
Come join us!
Want to learn how to work with your own mind to self-heal? Join the course: https://brandygillmore.com/join-course
Podcast transcript is available here.
Additional links and resources:
- Email contact: [email protected]
- Website: https://brandygillmore.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brandy.gillmore/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/brandygillmore/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandyGillmore
- Training: https://brandygillmore.com/healing
- TEDx Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dEbqRYqY_0
Topics: relationships, self-love, letting-go